Re: Price Guides

To: John Hed <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Price Guides
From: glen@pegasus.unm.edu
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 16:49:36 -0600 (MDT)
along those same lines, i was curious about a price guide for mg midgets.
i happened to be wandering by a car dealer here the other day and noticed
an orange '74 midget that caught my eye. i looked it over, and although i
didn't actually test drive it, it seemed basically sound. it had what
looked like a fairly recent paint job and new top which made me
suspicious, but it did look to be in decent condition. i asked the dealer
inside and he said it was being sold on consignment and that the guy was
asking for around $4000 which seemed kinda high to me. does anyone have
any thoughts on this?

glen
'66 midget