$4000 MIDGET

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: $4000 MIDGET
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 07:53:54 -0400
As much as I love the cars, I have never seen a midget that was worth
paying $4000 for (well, almost).  The ones that are worth 4k are the ones
where you can eat off the engine, and are far better than 'decent'.  They
are in perfect driving condition, nothing needing to be fixed, no
mechanical or electrical problems, no dents, etc.  Essentially a freshly
restored car.  I think your car salesman ought to get a reality check
because if your paying over 2k for a good runner, there better be something
extra special besides orange paint.

  Just my thoughts----

  Brust Roethler
  64 Midget
  69 Midget

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare