Re: MGA Interior stuff

To: tallen@csc.sctboces.org
Subject: Re: MGA Interior stuff
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 20:54:27 PST
As for your last question.........
    I have never used them, but I have seen pictures of before and after on
restoring old leather. It was in a recent English car magazine
article. The improvement looked amazing.  There are products available,
at least in Britain. Perhaps someone out ther has more experience with
this and knows the exact product names and where to get them.......

Randy Kegg