Re: Re[4]: Wire Wheels

To: ninab@scoresheet.com
Subject: Re: Re[4]: Wire Wheels
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 21:16:25 -0400
Dear List
            Without looking up the price on the sheet I have for British Wire
Wheel, I believe the price of truing wheels is $110 a wheel.  This includes
replacement of all spokes with stainless steel spokes.  They also clean the
rims and hubs and paint them.  They won't true using your old spokes cause it
is more costly and time consuming.  Don't quote me on the price but that is
what I recall.  It seems I have that in mind cause I keep seeing a four
hundred dollar bill.
                                 Bill in Colorado
                                  73 GT