I luv my Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I luv my Midget
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 11:29:22 +1000 (EST)
I love my Midget. It has many special abilities:

1. The ability to make my friends laugh because it spends more time being
repaired than being driven.

2. The ability to make my father angry because it drops oil over his
precious garage floor.

3. The ability to make my me claustrophobic with the top up in position.

4. The ability to make my girlfriend angry because "her" side of the car
leeks between the top and the windscreen frame.

5. The ability to just stop when it feels its had enough. Quite often lately!

By the way, I paid $7000 (US$5250) for this Midget. Here in Australia, a
Midget in poor condition will set you back $4000 (US$3000) good to very good
between $6000-$9000 (US$4500 - 6750) and excellent up to about $13000
(US$9750), so I'd kill to pay 4 grand for a car in very good condition.

Did I mention that I still love my Midget?

Cheers,

Steve
69 Midget