Re: UUDECODE

To: TheSkinny@aol.com
Subject: Re: UUDECODE
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:51:16 PT
>I have no idea what UUDECODE is.:

Think of UUDECODE and UUENCODE as similar to PK-Zip, or any other file
compression utility.  I don't know where they originated (probably
developed by the MOWOG software department) but they are primarily used to
convert various file formats into e-mailable-formats.  UUENCODE and
UUDECODE are also used a bunch in the Unix world.  I don't know Unix, but
work on a Unix box every day.  From what I hear I believe the Berkeley Boys
drove British cars.

Anyway, if you get sent UUENCODEd files, and think they might be something
you need, then extract them to a file and find somebody with UUDECODE to
extract/decompress the files for you.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
How much is a Midget worth?????????????? :)