Beautiful Day for a Drive

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Beautiful Day for a Drive
From: Jon Smithers <Fletch@mobile.gulf.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 18:35:08 -0700
All,
  Well the forecast couldn't have been more correct (gr?). A beautiful
sunny day after being swamped with rain for the last week. I was soooo
confident in the weather forecast I even left my car cover off last night
so I could jump right into my almost daily driver and speed off to work.
And that's when I was reminded why my '69 MGB is not my daily driver.
Let's see:
1. Load the car.
2. Lock the house.
3. Get in car.
4. Insert key.
5. Pull out choke knob.
6. Look in amazement as choke knob comes off.
7. Return to step 3 (only this time, take the Jeep, skip steps 5,6).

Thanks to Mr Moss, she'll be back on the street soon.
Scott
Towee = 69 MGB
Tow = 91 Jeep Cherokee