Restored 1971 MGB For Sale (Virginia)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Restored 1971 MGB For Sale (Virginia)
From: Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 21:38:51 -0700
One of our local MG Club members who isn't on the net asked me to post this.
All the usual disclaimers apply, I have no financial interest in the car.  I
have seen it though and can tell you that it's a first class restoration.

Doug kennedy
69B Restored

All the info and owner's number is below:

1971 MGB for sale: $7200
Two Year Restoration completed August 96
Vehicle currently not registered.
Approximately $6000 in parts, receipts on hand.
Engine completely rebuilt, engine compartment detailed to factory specs.
Brakes and hydraulics rebuilt.
Body: Sills, fenders, rear quarters and hood replaced.  Paint stripped and
epoxy primed, sealer, chromabase base coat clear coat applied.
Interior: new seats, carpet, panels, top.
Chrome bumpers, all trim is new.
New tires: BF Goodrich Radials/wire wheels
All rubber body seals replaced.
Overall condition os excellent for both show and go.
For more information call Bryan Rose (804) 464-9377

I scanned a picture of the car for Bryan so if you're seriously interested
ask him to give me a call and I'll e-mail you the scan.  Sorry, I don't want
to make a hobby of sending scans to everyone in sight so I'm only sending
scans to the people Bryan asks me to e-mail.
Doug