Re: MGB windshield frame rubbers (fwd)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB windshield frame rubbers (fwd)
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:24:06 +1000 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:21:35 +1000 (EST)
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@otto.bf.rmit.edu.au>
To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Subject: Re: MGB windshield frame rubbers

Vince,

MG Enthusaist magazine is a British publication which I buy on special
order from a bookshop in Melbourne Australia. I'm not sure whether they
do subscriptions outside the UK or not as I don't have a copy on me here
at university. I'll check when I get home tonite for you and let you know.
Maybe somebody in the US on list subscribes or gets it and can let you
know how to get a copy over there.

Cheers

Steve
69 Midget