RE:Weber Carbs on MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Weber Carbs on MG
From: TheSkinny@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 01:13:54 -0400
I see post after post about adjusting, syncronizing, balancing etc. etc. on
SU's & Strombergs.  I bolted my side draft weber on my car 10 years ago, set
the idle, and haven't had to adjust it since.  It has been as trouble free as
a modern fuel injection system.  The car starts in 15 seconds when it is cold
outside, doesn't cough or sputter, and has more top end power.  It also has a
great growl under wide open throttle.  Needless to say, I love my weber.  To
bad the SMOG police make me put SU's on every two years.

David Riker
69 Midget