Intro

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Intro
From: FOURoFOUR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 17:39:53 -0400
Greetings,  I thought I would introduce myself.  I am in the process of
buying a 68 MGB (I hope it goes through).  It is real tatty, but has
excellent potential.

It is getting into fall up here inthe North, so I dont think I will be able
to drive it much before it goes into the garage for some serious work.  It
will look nice next to the 66 BSA project.

This is the 3rd MGB I have had. (70, 77).  I was a member of this list at
those earlier times too (Although it might have been the general brit list
too)

So I look forward to conversing/cursing at those wonderful british things we
drive.

Later,

Drew Stieber