Picture of Kermit the frogeye

To: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Picture of Kermit the frogeye
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:16:51 -0400 (EDT)
There is now a picture of my friend Kermit the frogeye Sprite at:

http://salus.med.uvm.edu/~gibbons/gibbons.html

There is also, unfortunately, a picture of me, taken by a photographer
who sneaked up behind me for a "candid" shot.  I don't generally look like
the village idiot.  OK, I don't *always* look like the village idiot.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910