Oversize Brake Pad for MGB

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oversize Brake Pad for MGB
From: Bill Mills <williem@nando.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96 19:12:45 -0500
-- [ From: Bill Mills * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I've been looking for an inexpensive set of overside front brake pads.
Seven Enterprises had some listed for about $26  six months ago, but they
have been on backorder for some time.  They have another brand but they want
$60 for those.  Has anyone heard about putting TR8 brake pads in a MGB
caliper.  Seems like there was a guy with a V8 in his MGBGT at the City
Market show last year that told me that the TR8 pads would drop right in and
were about 25% more surface than the MGB pad.  Anyone know about this??

Bill Mills
'70 BGT