Re[2]: Are MGB's designed to overheat

To: TheSkinny@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Are MGB's designed to overheat
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96 16:12:56 PST
At "MGs in Jack London Square", (a very nice outing)  I learned that my 67 B
should normally operate at 160 degrees.  It normally does, but in traffic it
can
go to 190 or above.  It was suggested that a 5-bladed fan would bring the
operating temperature down. Maybe you should give that a try if you haven't
already.

Joseph
67 Roadster