Re: Fall colours in Ottawa, Ont., Canada

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Fall colours in Ottawa, Ont., Canada
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.MV.UNISYS.COM
Date: 16 OCT 96 12:59
>From Ottawa, it is a 10 minute drive to the Gatineau hills, where some
 great driving can be found on smooth roads with lots of switchbacks.
 After 25 years here, I can still find a new and exciting road to explore
 every time out.  This time, we found a windy little country road where
 the maples had grown to create a canopy over the road.  In the bright
 afternoon sun, it was lit up in a blaze of colour which reflected
 dramatically off the Arctic White hood of the B.  We felt like an MG ad
 from 1971!  Only this time of year can you look in the mirror and see
 the leaves curling up behind you in the draft of your speeding MG.  Not
 to jinx her, but the B ran perfectly throughout- all that care and
 effort through the summer gets rewarded in spades on a day like this.
<In all, it was a perfect ending to a long weekend.

 Do you own a video camera?  This could have great commercial possibilities,
as well as a wonderful distraction for those of us in the concrete
jungle, or when the baby is up on blocks...
 You see all those "Mood" CDs for sale, and there have been a couple of
fireplace or aquarium videos, but no one has marketed a "Mood" video....

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*