Re[2]: Engine rebuild options (A)

To: pujalte@stic.net, Bert Otten <Bert.Otten@nni.nl>
Subject: Re[2]: Engine rebuild options (A)
From: william_hayes@icpphil.navy.mil
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 14:24:30 -0400
I get Practical Classics at a bookstore in King of Prussia Mall near
Philly. I've seen it at a couple Barnes and Nobles throughout the country.
I think they would stock it for you if you asked them to. It's $5.95 though
but well worth it. They just combined with Popular Classics and are twice
the size. Borders usually has more mags than Barnes and Noble. Some have
Classic and Sportscar, others have Thoroughbred and Classic Cars. I like
all three and get them monthly.

Bill 58 MGA