Re: How to get rid of cats

To: jlmiller <jlmiller@qualcomm.com>, jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn),
Subject: Re: How to get rid of cats
From: gchateauvieux@macromedia.com (Gerard Chateauvieux)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 13:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same thoughts myself... don't ever bring up the thought of
putting other than a OEM engine in a British car, no matter how far from
original. but hey, killing and torturing cats, now there's a popular
subject.  When I queried about engine options, there was either silence or
flames.

-g

At 1:18 PM 10/21/96, jlmiller wrote:
>I don't usually reply to mail on this list.  This is not meant as a flame
>but I think I will sell the Sprite I have owned for 30 years to
>dis-associate myself from you.
>

>At 01:58 PM 10/21/96 -0500, John P. Quinn wrote:
>>Ok, I know this will offend a few people so I appologize now and, this is
>>meant only as a joke so please don't flame me.
>>
>>Cats are the most torchered domesticated animal on the planet.  I never
>>participated in any of it....  uh huh.
>>
>>1st, Coax them in close with bowls of warm milk and cat cookies.
>>
>>2nd, Catch one with a large fishing net while being very gentle.
>>
>>3rd, Tape up the bottoms of their feet with duct tape really good and then
>>let loose.
>>
>>4th, Stand back and laugh your ass off on how funny they walk/hop around
>>with the tape on the bottoms of their feet.  It is too funny!   :)   This is
>>a laugh riot!
>>
>>Cats feel with their feet and can't stand not have the feeling in their foot
>>pads.
>>
>>After doing that to any of that darned cats, they will never come back
>>around to spray your car, or put feet prints on your paint job.
>>
>>That should do the trick, let me know if this works...

>>Proud owner of a 95 # Blue Doberman Pincher.  (Who hates cats)
>>Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
>>jpquinn@cyberramp.net
>>www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
>>PGP Encryption Key Upon Request
>>

>Jack Miller
>CDMA.FE Support
>Tel: 619-658-4866
>Pager: 271-2316

Gerard Chateavieux
3D Artist/QA Engineer
Macromedia- San Mateo  Engineering
"Don't miss the Macromedia European User Conference and Exhibition,
December 4-6 1996, RAI Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
To register, call +44 1344 458600."