How to get rid of cats

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: How to get rid of cats
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 13:58:06 -0500
Ok, I know this will offend a few people so I appologize now and, this is
meant only as a joke so please don't flame me.

Cats are the most torchered domesticated animal on the planet.  I never
participated in any of it....  uh huh.

1st, Coax them in close with bowls of warm milk and cat cookies.

2nd, Catch one with a large fishing net while being very gentle.

3rd, Tape up the bottoms of their feet with duct tape really good and then
let loose.

4th, Stand back and laugh your ass off on how funny they walk/hop around
with the tape on the bottoms of their feet.  It is too funny!   :)   This is
a laugh riot!

Cats feel with their feet and can't stand not have the feeling in their foot
pads.

After doing that to any of that darned cats, they will never come back
around to spray your car, or put feet prints on your paint job.

That should do the trick, let me know if this works...

Proud owner of a 95 # Blue Doberman Pincher.  (Who hates cats)
Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net
www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
PGP Encryption Key Upon Request