Cool Headlights!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cool Headlights!
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:25:30 -0700
Dear List:

Not to get off on my restification bent again, but I just discovered
some cool headlights for 7" diameter headlights.  The brand name is
"Autopal" and they are a knock-off for Hellas.  These are flat faced
lights with replaceable halogen bulbs.  I'm running past the  "legal"
limit:  100 high beam and 55 low beam.

Ok, so I promise to always dim my lights early when oncoming traffic
approaches!!

But (I've saved the best for last)the coolest part about these lights is
that they have an additional bulb in the headlight to wire up to your
parking lights.  What you do is turn your parking lights on and then you
have daylight running lights (DRL).  I'm hoping this will augment the
evasive daytime traffic tactics I've had to implement in my Tartan Red
GT this last summer.  Check 'em out!  Oh yes, high beams are GREAT!

Jim Boyd