RE: Cool Headlights!

To: "'Jim Boyd'" <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Subject: RE: Cool Headlights!
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:07:57 -0700
Great, I used to have a few of these when I was in Germany as that is
the standard type of headlight. Where do we get them now?

 BTW, cars in Germany can turn on a turn signal with the ignition off
and that side running lights turn on, including the little one in the
headlamp. Most Germans have to park half on the street and half on the
curb and you leave the street side lights on all night long.