Re: Re. four-tined dinner fork

To: engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu
Subject: Re: Re. four-tined dinner fork
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:04:53 -0400 (EDT)

> > I read this post with interest, as I've had overheating problems in the
> > past.  I think the above will solve my problems, however I checked with my
> > local club and nobody seems to have a proper British dinner fork I can
> > borrow.  Isn't there an accessory I can get for my Dremel Tool that will
> > make these holes for me?
>
> I think I can be of help.  While in England several years ago, we stayed at
> the Crown and Thistle Inn in Abingdon.  For some strange reason I later
> found a lovely dinner fork in my pocket.  The fork cost me $5000.00.  If you
> are interested, let me know.

  I saw those expensive forks listed in the Moss catalog in the performance
parts section, but I'm worried that if I go with one of the "hot forks" I'll
lose around town drivability.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit