Re: Re. four-tined dinner fork

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re. four-tined dinner fork
From: Andrew Murdock <Andrew.Murdock@cdc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:25:35 +0100
At 10:05 AM 10/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>> I read this post with interest, as I've had overheating problems in the
>> past.  I think the above will solve my problems, however I checked with my
>> local club and nobody seems to have a proper British dinner fork I can
>> borrow.  Isn't there an accessory I can get for my Dremel Tool that will
>> make these holes for me?
>
>I think I can be of help.  While in England several years ago, we stayed at
>the Crown and Thistle Inn in Abingdon.  For some strange reason I later
>found a lovely dinner fork in my pocket.  The fork cost me $5000.00.  If you
>are interested, let me know.

Hmm, now why do I smell a business opportunity here.

Roll up, roll up, getch yaw genyoo-ine English Dinner Forks here, several
models in stock :-

Two Prong wood - ideal for fish, chips and removing stones from tread
Three prong steel - best quality Sheffield steel for holding choke levers out
Four prong steel - Again best quality steel best for perforation of car,
significant other, self etc...

Other fine English Accessories available :-

Fish and chip wrapping paper - ideal for greasing moving car parts (grease
included)
Pickled eggs - New and all improved cat detterrent, just lay eggs round car
no cats, dogs, or for that matter you will go near car
Suit of clothes fit for an emporer, very lightweight, no weight in fact

Prices :- $5 for wood forks, $10 for Steel + P&P
Wrapping paper and Eggs are on special offer currently, just P&P and I'll
ship them straight from my own kitchen.

For the Emprorers suit of clothes a very special offer this month, just send
me your first born...

Make cheques payable to

Bodgit and Scarper Ltd.
Shed near Heathrow,
London
England
andrew.murdock@cdl.cdc.com
Control Data Limited
Tel : 0181 867 6027
Fax : 0181 569 2511

 "If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid,
triathlons must have taken Him completely by surprise." P.Z.  Pearce, M.D.

__^o_
         __o
       _ \<_
      (_)/(_)