THE ULTIMATE CAT!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: THE ULTIMATE CAT!!!
From: Larry Berger <bialy@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 11:44:03 -0400 (EDT)
Just got back from MG Car Club Washington DC's car show, Hunt Country
Classic and I just have to tell you about the CATS that i saw.  Both had the
little tag that said JAGUAR XK-8, one a coupe and one a roadster.  Well, to
put in simply, photos cannot do these cars justice.  Although I am drooling
over both the coupe and the convert. I guess if offered, I would be able to
handle either one. (coupe list about $67K, roadster about $71K).

SO WHAT IF I DON'T MAKE THE HOUSE PAYMENTS... I WANT THAT CAR!!!!

Larry Berger