Re: MGB

To: Alberto Manganini <albertom@mbox.vol.it>
Subject: Re: MGB
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:13:34 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Alberto Manganini wrote:

> For example, the WPO (wonderful precedent owner), while assuring me that
> it's working, suggests me to keep the heater disconnected in order to gain
> some power: is he right, or is the improvement so marginal that's not worth
> it?

My best guess is that this means the heater core leaks, and the Wonderful
Previous Owner wants a little time to pass before you discover that.  My
suspicion is stengthened because I can think of no significant connection
between connecting the heater and the power output.  But then I am a
natural born cynic when it comes to WPOs.  Now if you took the heater
out, and left it in the garage, you would have lost a little weight...

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910