broken spring bracket

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: broken spring bracket
From: grant@vp4.med.harvard.edu (Bob Grant)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 09:27:55 -0400
Fellow Scions,

Last weekend I was prepping my spridget for winter storage
and I noticed that one of the mounting brackets for one of
the rear springs (semi-elliptical) is broken. The back of
the spring is currently fastened to the body with only two
of the three bolts. The bracket is available from Moss and
VB but the price is outrageous.  Does anyone out there in
netland have one they could send me for a reasonable fee?

Thanks.

Bob Grant
69 Sprite
Department of Biological Chemsitry and Molecular Pharmacology
Harvard Medical School
grant@vp4.med.harvard.edu