Re: Overdrive freshening?/ Tech Session

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive freshening?/ Tech Session
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 17:57:00 -0800
Hello Scott,
Great news on the overdrive. Just wanted to let you and anyone else who
may have an interest, know about a Tech Session on rebuilding O/D
transmissions or should I say Transmissions w/ Overdrive. Nick
O'Donohoe of the Eastern New York MGA Club is planning on doing these
in Febuary sometime. His # is 201-872-1192 and he lives in Wayne N.J.
I'll keep you posted as the date is confirmed and when the time draws
nearer.
Along the same lines, there are two up coming Tech seesions, that maybe
of interest to some in the N.Y.C. area 1- Joe Curtos shop with the
subject being SU carbs in Dec. 2- Urban Classics Body shop with subject
being body restoration in Jan. More info on these are available at
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html
.

 S. L.