Re: Garage accidents.

To: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: Garage accidents.
From: ek_john_luthy <luthy@cesd.servtech.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 20:44:49 -0500 (EST)
How bout the time I was test driving a car and the master went out,
cliped the back of a Caddy, and took out some landscape plants (trying to
stop the car). Or the time the PINTO I was working on burst in to flames,
I spent some time in the hospital and the car was totaled and so were
some of the cars in the shop. Or how 'bout the time I got "fumble foot"
hit the gas instead of the break on a Dodge colt and landed on top of a
VERY clean and expensive Maserati Bora..
        Good thing for everybody I retired. !!

                Lex (where's the lights on this damm...... crunch ) opps