Stromberg ported vacuum

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stromberg ported vacuum
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 13:24:00 -0500
Regarding the relocation of the vacuum port for the
vacuum advance when converting from a vacuum retard.

  I think I see which port you are talking about. Looking
through the shop manual it shows the vacuum line connected
here for catalytic equipped cars, but not for non-catalytic
cars like mine.

  This port is right at the bottom of the unit, and on
the side towards the back of the car. Which is to your
left side if you were a fuel droplet about to go into
the engine. (The carb on this car is on the right
side of the car, passenger side in north america).

  It makes sense, but my carb is also missing a few hoses
for the EGR valve, so there are a few other open ports of
various sizes.
--
        Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget