Austin-Healey Club Pacific Centre Web Site

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey Club Pacific Centre Web Site
From: marka@infolane.com (Mark Allen)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 08:08:04 -0800
Greetings all,

The Austin-Healey Club Pacific Centre has opened a new web site dedicated
to all of the Healey automobiles.  You can find us at:

         http://www.healey.org

At the site you will find:

> Club membership information
> Tech tips
> Events listings
> Cool car pictures
> An index of all articles in Austin-Healey Magazine, sorted by topic
> A separate index of articles about Sprites (Midgets too!)

      And more!

As with most, our site is a work in progress.  Any comments, feedback,
complaints, pictures, graphics, tech tips, etc. would be greatly
appreciated.

Happy Healeying!

Mark

marka@infolane.com