Lost panel lights: addendum

To: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lost panel lights: addendum
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 96 08:39:46 PST
I'd like to add another quick question:  Is the temp/oil pressure gauge and AM
radio (British Motor Corporation) supposed to be lit?

Joseph
67 Roadster
Subject: Lost my panel lights
From:    "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net> at Internet
Date:    10/30/96  7:32 PM

Hi. I've got a quick one. I haven't used lights on the B all summer. Now
that the time has changed, I've noticed my panel lights have ceased to
function. I've looked up under the dash and the proper wires r/w and g/r
are connected to the rheostat. All other lights on the car are working and
functioning properly. Is there a simple common connection for all of the
panel lights that could have worked it's way loose? Anyone else ever have
this happen?

Craig Wiper
early '74B
craigw@sonic.net