Re: Parking on the Lawn -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: Parking on the Lawn -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 09:53:15 -0500
WOW! And all I asked is if parking on the grass is bad for my car!  Funny how
these things expand.  Seriously, I agree.  We are becoming prisioners of our
own government.  And greed keeps em in office - the politions as well as the
voter!
Dan
80 MGB (and worried about losing it to the Greens!)

>>> pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com> 10/30/96 11:59am >>>
> Yes I would think so. And if you live in Los Angeles County you will get
> a ticket for parking on the lawn!!!
>  > Who lawn is it anyway? Is LA county going to mow it for me?You know this
IS getting to be too much!I saw a card on a wall at a junk yard up  in
Rosamond and it said "the more crap would put with...the more crap  you'll
have to put up with"Isn't it about time we took our country back?
Why not get some guts and vote the ba**ards out! Lets try some one new  in
there and give them a try.I am voting against All the spineless  incumbants
that let this smog II and reformulated gas travesty by but  alas ther will not
be enough of to make a difference,but I'll feel a  little better.BTW I heard
that Harley-davidson is recalling a lot of  bikes because of the gas also GM
said it wont cover any damage under  warrenty and nissan is also recalling
some FI models I hope it won't be  long until some starts a class action law
suit and the rest of the  country better look out because its heading your
way!
Pat(mad as hel and I won't take it anymore )Bailey