Re: Parking on the Lawn

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parking on the Lawn
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 08:59:54 -0800
> Yes I would think so. And if you live in Los Angeles County you will get
> a ticket for parking on the lawn!!!
>
> Who lawn is it anyway? Is LA county going to mow it for me?You know this IS
>getting to be too much!I saw a card on a wall at a junk yard up
in Rosamond and it said "the more crap would put with...the more crap
you'll have to put up with"Isn't it about time we took our country back?
Why not get some guts and vote the ba**ards out! Lets try some one new
in there and give them a try.I am voting against All the spineless
incumbants that let this smog II and reformulated gas travesty by but
alas ther will not be enough of to make a difference,but I'll feel a
little better.BTW I heard that Harley-davidson is recalling a lot of
bikes because of the gas also GM said it wont cover any damage under
warrenty and nissan is also recalling some FI models I hope it won't be
long until some starts a class action law suit and the rest of the
country better look out because its heading your way!
Pat(mad as hel and I won't take it anymore )Bailey