Re: RE; The Eastwood Company (mgs)

To: Mike P <sekim@juno.com>
Subject: Re: RE; The Eastwood Company (mgs)
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 18:14:42 -0800
Mike P wrote:

> RE:   The Eastwood Company
>
> Hi Jim Boyd !
> Eastwood also sells product thru Sears.
> Curious about pricing - if your Eastwood cat is handy how do these $
> compare;
>
> 1272z Corroless rust stopper 19.2 oz 19.99
> 1268z      ditto                                  1 qt   24.99
> 4690z  Aircraft/Auto Paint Stripper 1gal 19.99
> 2712z  Heavy Duty Anti Rust spray 11.75 oz 5.99
> 3848  Utility Cut Off  air tool                          39.99
> 4340  Mig-Pak 10     Lincoln wire welder  475.00
>
> Getting carried away here - Thanks for the URL.  I ordered a cat from
> them.
> Delete this if I'm being a pain.
>
> Thanks Again,
> Mike      St Petersburg, FL
>
> An other   MGB nut :>)  (amongst others ;~)

Mike:

All the parts and prices you mentioned are exactly the same in the
Eastwood catalogue.  I didn't know that about Sears.  I had a bad
experience with Sears a few years ago (faulty credit reporting) and I
try to spend my money elsewhere.  ...But I ordered a quart of corroless
last week and haven't seen it yet (Austin Mini project).

Enjoy the products; they have a great web page!

Cheers,
Jim