Re: Re[2]: 5 Main bearing year

To: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: 5 Main bearing year
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 13:25:15 -0500 (EST)

> No offense taken, no apology needed.  BTW, saw your MGB at the Palo Alto show
> (Ages ago). It's nice to see you haven't gone completely over to the Tr***ph
> dark side. ;)

  Hey!  There's no dark-side/light-side dichotomy between Triumphs and MGs.
We're all in the dimly lit, flicker as you go around a corner, middle
ground!

  And just to keep this from turning into another TR/MG war:

          I heard those little Fiats are pretty nice!

  <Impishly, he quickly slips into his asbestos briefs...>

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit