Winter Project

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Winter Project
From: Robert Zirpolo <airhedrz@mailhost.iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 21:39:05 -0500
To anyone who knows or cares:

My winter project this year centers around renewing the front brake system
(i.e.disc pads,rotors calipers etc), wire wheels/hubs, and possibly the
front anti sway bar on my 72B.    A few questions...

1. When replacing the calipers has anyone had good luck with those rebuilt
by Apple Hydraulics?  I have no complaints with the four shocks rebuilt by
them but asking now is better than asking later.   Would you advise
replacing the disc pad retaining clips and springs with new ones?

2.  Are the nuts that attach the wheel hubs to the rotors on the right hand
side of the car left handed threads as the wheel knock offs are?

and 3.  If anyone out there has any suggestions on how to make this job a
smoother more enjoyable operation SAY SOMETHING!!

Feel free to e-mail me  direct.

Thanx in advance,

Robert Zirpolo
airhedrz@iconn.net