What MGA Pictures?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What MGA Pictures?
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 21:28:22 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-01 10:26:47 EST, kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu (Kevin
Sullivan) writes (among other things):

<< Also what about these pictures people are talking about?  I want to see
them.  >>

It took me a while to catch on to this one.  I send ONE nifty picture to ONE
person, he gushes gently over the net, and now a bunch-o-people want to see.
 Well, it's not on any web page, it's a 69K byte GIF file (about a two minute
download), and I don't want to flood the net.

It's a 3" x 5" (300dpi) picture of me in my SCCA Solo-II E-Stock 1958 MGA
1500 Roadster in full dress.  Location is Rantoul Aviation Center (formerly
Chanute Air Force Base), Rantoul Illinois.  For those who want a copy, e-mail
me direct (not the list please) with "MGA picture please" in the subject
line.  In about 24 hours I will batch process a copy to all who request it by
attaching the file to e-mail.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA