MIATA

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: MIATA
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 01:23:54 -0500
>But a Miata is a Jap car and only Wangs drive jap cars.

Easy bro, world war II is over.  Get over it.  The miata is a nice car, in
fact it doesn't leak oil, the transmissions don't break, they handle well,
and the tops don't leak.  I ain't gonna buy one, but have driven one and
can tell you they are good cars, but lack the character of our cars.  Its
almost as if the engine is too smooth, too quiet.  So drop this 'Jap'
fixation, after all, the japanese drive more mini coopers than any country
outside england.  Don't think I've sold out, I won't sell my midget for
anything......almost.

Brust Roethler
64 Midget
69 Midget

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY

Two men, working out their pectorial muscles, and this man hears gay sex.
Which leads me to beleive that he is either, gay himself..... oooorrrrrrr,
not,  straight.