RE: Need help with MGB leaks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need help with MGB leaks
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 02 Nov 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Daivd, A year and a half on the list and your the first person who has
ever said,  " > windshield was pretty thrashed so I  replaced it and the
rubber and the chrome."
As a daily MGBGT driver with a car with three pieces of the chrome trim
still sitting on the shelve waiting for the stars to be aligned so I can
put the trim back on ,, HOW DID YOU DO IT ?

It took me two weekends, cut fingers, butchered seal trim and lots of
swearing to get just the one piece back on .

> Date: Thursday, 31-Oct-96 04:40 AM
>
> From: David M. Hall            \ Internet:    (dhall@vcd.hp.com)
> To:   "'joseph_cianciotti@ns_gmosf.gmosf.com'" (Unlisted Name) \
Internet:

> Subject: RE: Need help with MGB leaks
>
> Joseph...
>
> As far as the windshield goes, My GT was leaking around the windshield
, and the
> windshield was pretty thrashed so I  replaced it and the rubber and
the chrome.
>  However, I  know the roadsters are quite different so this probably
doesn't
> help.
> ................................(Lots of stuff deleted so MB won't
have to send out the reminder to edit replys to the list ...............