Winterizing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Winterizing
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 1996 04:43:51 -0500
I used to know an excellent web resource that had a list
of everything recommended before letting your LBC sit for
the long winter.

  That web site is now lost to me, or went out of commission.

  Does anybody have a nice summary of a winter prep? Or
know of a good website?

  I remember the obvious like jackstands and oil the
cylinders and remove the battery and check antifreeze
and so on... but there were some little ones on that list
that sounded like a good idea at the time but I have now
lost.

--
        Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget