RE: Winterizing

To: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Winterizing
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 18:30:35 -0800
Hi Nick - surely you jest!  You have yet to experience a
Canadian winter.  Once the snow gets to be two feet deep
in Ottawa, the road maintenace folks have probably used a
million pounds of salt.  Anyone who values their LBC isn't
going to watch it rust away by driving in that slop.

Cheers,

Len Drake