RE: Bad shops

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Bad shops
From: "Cram, Geoff" <gcram@wdni.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 07:52:00 -0800
Reminds me of the time a friend and I took a couple of engines (MGB and
Chevy 350) to Patterson Cylinder (NJ) for tanking and general rework.
At my friend's request, I called them up afterwards to ask for a
specific honing stone or pattern or something for the rings he was
using, at which point I was told told to take our engines home - that
they didn't need to be told how to do their job.  Very aggravating.

Geoff Cram
66B
gcram@wdni.com