Re: Bad shops

To: "Carl W. Bussler" <cbussler@csrlink.net>
Subject: Re: Bad shops
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 04:53:35 -0800
The problem is machine shops would rather deal with volume customers
and do not really get a tremendous amount of business from "one
timers". What you need to do when deal with these places is drop a few
names of commercial service people you may know who may deal with them.
" I got your name from Joe over at the Mobil service station" will get
you alot more than "I only want to do this once so please do it right".
"Image is Everything" Safety Fast, David Deutsch