Re: What paint for break drums ?

To: bartels@maths.ox.ac.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What paint for break drums ?
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 21:20:32 +0800
Eric:

Go to a motorcycle shop and buy a spray can of black "case paint." It's
used to coat the crankcase and cylinders of an air cooled engine to
increase heat dissipation (I first used it on VW bug engine). It
doesn't insulate the object it coats, so it won't cause your brakes
to over heat, and high temps don't cause it to peel.

Regards,
Jerry Causey