Hey You, I'm calling you out/ Brooklyn, Saturday, B there!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey You, I'm calling you out/ Brooklyn, Saturday, B there!!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 06:17:27 -0800
Gymkhana: Cars will be driven through an obstacle course, marked with
rubber cones located on a runway. 2 warm up lapses 2 timed lapses.
Different classes based on engine size. All British invited. Fastest
lapses win

Floyd Bennett Air Field, Brooklyn

 Time:10 AM  Date: 11-9-96

Gathering for lunch at Nick's Seafood Restaurant of sheepshead bay
after the event.

Call Jon Rubel, 718-891-5776 to reserve your spot and directions

If you e-mail me your fax # I'll be happy to fax copy of event flyer
which has all the vidals on it.

I'll B there in 75 MG and pushing it to it's limits. I'm having engine
done (and adding O/d) next month so I've nothing to loss. I still have
tons of power but burn oil like crazy. Remember, snow is in the
forecast for en
d of following week so let's squeeze the last bit of driving fun out of
1996. Come on out and have a blast!! Safety Fast, David Deutsch