Re: "I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 15:59:54 -0400
David!

        Get a grip!! I have not read anyhing you have posted that I would
consider insensitive so perhaps you should reconsider your decision. I for
one enjoy your postings and contributions.

Regards,
Bob

>Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 13:20:39 -0800
>From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
>Subject: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry
>
>I'm signing off the list as of today because I have apparently offended
>some people I certainly did not mean to. I'm sorry about this and am
>taking a little time out from the list. If anyone feels I can help them
>in any way my E-mail box is still open and I'll be happy to help in any
>way I can. I will continue to post when an event I feel maybe of
>interest to the group comes to my attention.

Stuff deleted................
Robert A. C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
E-Mail: hamilton@cast.navnet.net / rhamilto@fox.nstn.ca
The "Proper" Sunbeam Man!
1953 Alpine MK I, 1954 Talbot 90 MK IIA DHC & Saloon
Sunbeams at: BATANS: http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html