Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 15:00:52 -0500
David,
 Stick around, how about it.
  From what I have seen of your comments, advice,etc. anyone who managed to
be offended by anything you said, was walking around with a figurative chip
on the shoulder. They would have been "offended" by someone somewhere,
sometime.
  What we do need is a bit more barbed humour to prick our egos once in a
while, and if that strikes some fool-injected twit as offensive, or
politically incorrect or whatever, they probably don't have a sense of humour
anyway. Hell, they probably wouldn't laugh at Benny Hill!!
   Like I said, Stick around. We need a few more like you on this net.

Rick Morrison , PI  (Politically Incorrect)