Re: Sunbeams

To: cward@adnc.com
Subject: Re: Sunbeams
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 20:47:16 -0800
cward@adnc.com wrote:

> Hey Jim,  Did you tell Mike and Jesse at Octagon BMC about these cars?
> Do you know where any Morris Minors are?
>
> Octagon BMC San Diego (619) 283-7005
>
> Chris Ward

Hey Chris:

Nope, sure haven't!  To date, I have had over 25 responses to my posting
from individual listers!  I just hope they are nice to Andy!  I'm also
hoping that he will still talk to me (and sell me parts for my Mini!)
because I didn't tell him I would be posting this info on the Net!  he
may think I have a pretty extensive group of friends!!

I may have mentioned before that there is a fellow named Phil Schouboe
(916)343-0136 who lives in Chico, CA that has a BUNCH of Morris' that he
is selling.  He is our local club expert on the breed and certainly a
good guy to talk with!  I think his prices are very reasonable, although
I have never owned a Morris or purchased parts from him (I guess that's
rather obvious, huh?)

Usual disclaimners apply!

Cheers, Jim