MG Octagon Car Club

To: British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Octagon Car Club
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 23:51:13 -0500
As the USA Regional Co-ordinator for same, I'd like to remind our Pre '56 MG
friends of the club.  While we cannot particitate in their runs and tours on
this side of the pond, Their monthly magazine is outstanding and several of
our listers are frequent contributors, i.e. the Good Dr. C. Cederstrand and
the Prince of TA restorers, Dr. Bolendonk.  I believe there has been a change
in telephone numbers as old Harry Crutchley is no longer operating out of his
home:

To get more info write or fax Harry Crutchley, Unit 19 Hollins Business
Centre, Rowley Street, Stafford ST16 2HR, England, Tel 011 44 1785 251 014 or
fax 011 44 1785 248 386.

Tell Harry I refered you.The annual dues are 26 pounds sterling....and they
are painlessly payable via Visa card and fax!

Cheers, Terry