Re: Don't you guys have anything better to do??

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Don't you guys have anything better to do??
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 01:28:33 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-07 22:19:43 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

<< I'm told that there has been a less that fantastic response to Saturdays
Gymkhana at Floyd Bennett Air Field in Brooklyn. .....  I really hope some of
you drag your out of shape rear ends into those LBCs and come on out and play
and Saturday. .....  >>

Hey David !!!

Glad to have you back!

I've had weekends booked since March, but Saturday is open.  I don't mind
driving to Brooklyn for a good bash, but I got a TSD rally in Champaign, IL
at noon on Sunday.  Do you think I can drive from Brooklyn to Champaign
between Saturday evening and Sunday noon?

Barney Gaylord
Naperville, Illinois
1958 MGA with an attitude