A question for all MG enthusiasts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A question for all MG enthusiasts
From: HARTLEY_MC@Mercer.PeachNet.EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 17:39:06 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Guys,

I've got a question for everyone to ponder.

I'm thinking about getting an MGA as a project car.  I've never owned
and MG, but one of my good friends had a Midget until finances forced
him to sell it.  He and I did most of the mechanical work on that car,
but that is the only experience I've had with working on MGs.  I know my
way around a car, but I've never tried to restore one before.

Is it a good idea for me to get a project car, or should I shoot for a
driver?  Any other information that you think will help me I'd
appreciate.

Thanks,

Mike Hartley
hartley_mc@mercer.peachnet.edu